Your data is valuable, we understand that. When signing up to Steam Data Suite we agree to a Data Processing Agreement. You can read this DPA here.
What we do
- Communication between you and the service is encrypted (HTTPS).
- Having common security measures in place for protecting files, code and databases.
- Keeping all third-party software packages used by the service up-to-date as much as possible.
- Having an external expert review our code for (amongst other things) security after every major update.
- We do not share any data from your games or accounts with other clients unless explicitly agreed upon (for example for demonstration purposes).
- We have a confidentiallity agreement with all our employees, temporary employees and interns that bounds them to ensure the above.
- Repair any malfunction or bug we may find related to security with the highest priority.
What we expect you to do
- Be carefull with your account credentials.
- Change your password after account set-up.
- Log out if you are done using the service, especially on a public device.
- Making sure all employees, temporary employees and interns are bound to the level of confidentiallity that you desire.
- Report to us as soon as you found or suspect to have found a bug or malfunction related to security of the service.