What does Steam Data Suite do?
Steam Data Suite is a Steam store analytics and attribution platform that gives you the tools you need to manage your Steam games' lifecycle. Our product includes tools like marketing attributions, store page optimization, tag optimization, competitor tracking, and more. Steam Data Suite is free to use, and paying clients can get advanced features such as unlimited attribution tracking.
Why should I use Steam Data Suite?
- Performance dashboards Our free dashboards gather sales data from all of your Steam games and display them in easy to understand pages. This allows you to make data-driven decisions and save time on gathering and analytics your data.
- Campaign attributions We offer the ability to track attributions from all of your marketing efforts. We offer support for all major advertisement platforms. Tracking conversions and ROAS is also extremely easy.
- Competitor tracking We help you find and track competitors. Whenever a competitor changes something about their game, you will be notified. We even show you to exact changes they made to their screenshots, descriptions, tags, pricing, and more.
- Optimize store page Our store page experiments keep an eye on your store page changes and track how the changes impact conversion to sales. This saves you an incredible amount of time deciphering and studying raw data.
- Community Steam Data Suite is built and operated by an international team of developers, data scientists, and marketers. We are creating a community of likeminded developers to share knowledge and expand our understanding of how to effectively sell games on Steam.
How do I get started?
To start using Steam Data Suite you need to follow these steps:
- Sign up
- Add games to your account
- Connect Steamworks
- Connect Google Analytics
- Optionally: Set up attribution tracking in your game
- Connect with the community on Discord
After connecting the data sources your data should appear within 24 hours. If you require help, do not hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com