We use the Google Analytics traffic information for your games’ store pages to analyze impressions and conversion data.
Step 1: Implement Google Analytics in Steamworks
If you’re not sure if you’ve already set up Google Analytics tracking in Steamworks, you can find or set it in Steamworks:
- Login to your Steamworks account through partner.steamgames.com.
- Go to Apps & Packages > All Games.
- Click the Store Admin link for your game.
- Select the Special Settings tab.
- Configure and copy the Google Analytics Tracking ID.
Step 2: Connect your Google Analytics account
Head over to the Google Analytics setup page of your Steam Data Suite account and click the button to connect Google Analytics to Steam Data Suite.
Please make sure you link each game’s Google Analytics data to Steam Data Suite.